The use effect of 4.5t purified water equipment can only be guaranteed through regular inspection
The use effect of 4.5t purified water coagulating sedimentation equipment can be guaranteed only by regular inspection. What problems need to be checked?
Regularly check and timely replace the cartridge filter element to prevent particle pollution of reverse osmosis membrane caused by leakage of cartridge element due to installation or quality problems. When the differential pressure at the inlet of the security filter is greater than 0.15 MPa, the filter element shall be replaced. Generally, the filter element should be checked once a month. The filter element should not be used for more than 6 months. During operation, it should also be checked frequently that there is enough gas in the cartridge filter to prevent air from entering.
Inspection of reverse osmosis membrane elements of 4.5t purified water coagulation sedimentation equipment
(1) Generally, each set of primary and secondary membrane elements of reverse osmosis shall be inspected every six months (shorten the time if necessary).
(2) Open the end cap of pressure vessel (using special tools and operated by skilled technicians).
(3) Check whether there are mechanical impurities and metal oxide deposits in the inlet section, whether there are bacteria and microorganisms growing, whether the color of membrane elements changes, and whether the membrane is scaling.
(4) If necessary, the reverse osmosis membrane element can also be drawn out for careful inspection. When pumping the membrane element at the water inlet end again, it must not be directly pumped. It should be pushed out from the pressure vessel according to the water flow direction, and the same is true during installation.
(5) Detailed records shall be made after each inspection for comparison.
The use effect of 4.5t purified water coagulating sedimentation equipment can be checked regularly to ensure the regular calibration of all meters of 4.5t purified water equipment and the accuracy and reliability of instruments.
Regularly analyze and count the operation data of 4.5t purified water coagulation sedimentation equipment.
Operating pressure, recovery rate (or concentrated water discharge), SDI (pollution index) of inlet water, pH, residual chlorine and temperature are the main operating control parameters of reverse osmosis device; Desalination rate, water yield and differential pressure are three main monitoring performance parameters. It must be strictly observed in the operation management, and the operating conditions must not be changed at will. In particular, it is necessary to prevent scaling on the reverse osmosis membrane surface due to the increase of water production by increasing the recovery rate; Prevent the reverse osmosis membrane from being blocked when the SDI value exceeds the standard; The membrane element shall be prevented from damaging due to continuous operation above the allowable maximum differential pressure.