High efficiency composite inclined plate
The high-efficiency composite inclined plate is mainly made of ethylene propylene copolymer and polypropylene material. On the basis of shallow theory, a sedimentation section with reasonable sedimentation distance is set at the upper part of the inclined plate, and the geometric shape of the inclined plate is controlled at the lower part, so that a stable contact flocculation section is formed at the lower part of the inclined plate. The purpose of alum separation from water is achieved through contact action and shallow tank sedimentation mechanism. The inclined plate fillers with various spacings are supported by plastic ribs of different heights. The ribs are hot-melt welded with the inclined plates. Multiple ribs are required between each two layers of inclined plates. The assembly process is complex. In addition, the internal water flow channel of the traditional inclined plate is rectangular, which is only applicable to the upward flow sedimentation tank.
Multi functional and efficient combined inclined plate filler | The inclined plate of the sedimentation tank is composed of ethylene propylene copolymer inclined plates and inclined plate support rods, both of which are made of ethylene propylene copolymer. The inclined plates are combined into the inclined plate equipment commonly used in the water treatment process through the front and back serial connection of the inclined plate support rods. The multifunctional and efficient combined inclined plate packing has the advantages of convenient installation and disassembly, adjustable inclined plate spacing, unlimited connection length, high overall strength, corrosion resistance, etc.
The inclined plate support rod can be designed with various specifications and sizes. It can be matched according to different inclined plate parameter requirements to meet different requirements for inclined plate spacing and angle. The internal water flow channel of multifunctional and efficient composite inclined plate filler is smooth, and it is not easy to deposit mud and mix mud. Both the upward flow sedimentation tank and the lateral flow sedimentation tank can be used, so it is suitable for various water treatment processes. Its high strength, corrosion resistance and disassemblability greatly extend its service life compared with the traditional inclined plate. Before the assembly of multi-functional and efficient combined inclined plate filler, several small holes shall be made on the inclined plate first, and then the connecting head of the inclined plate support rod shall be forced to wedge through the small hole with the connecting wedge tail of the other support rod, so that the two support rods and the inclined plate sheet are fastened into a whole. Repeat this step to connect multiple inclined plates into a whole. The whole installation process does not require any machining equipment, and the installation is extremely simple.
1. Slabs with small spacing;
2. Contact flocculation inclined plate;
3. Efficient composite inclined plate.
1. The space between inclined plates is greatly reduced, thereby greatly improving the utilization rate of sedimentation space;
2. Due to the small Reynolds number, it can effectively suppress the hydraulic pulsation, thus greatly reducing the negative impact of water flow detail disturbance on alum settling;
3. The water distribution is uniform and short flow will not occur;
4. Due to the structural optimization, the high-efficiency inclined plate sedimentation equipment has no lateral constraint, which is more conducive to alum settling and separation;
5. The sludge settling area of the inclined plate is equal to the sludge discharge area, and the sludge discharge area is more than 4 times that of the ordinary inclined pipe, greatly increasing the sediment discharge load;
6. Due to the structural characteristics of the high-efficiency inclined plate precipitation equipment, as well as the thick ethylene propylene copolymer plates and supporting profiles it uses, it has the rigidity that ordinary inclined tubes cannot match, bears heavy load and is not easy to deform.