Honeycomb inclined tube
There are two kinds of special honeycomb fillers for sewage treatment plant: inclined pipe and straight pipe, and the materials are PP and PVC.
The inclined pipe is mainly installed in the water supply and drainage project for desanding, industrial and domestic water sedimentation, sewage sedimentation, oil separation and tailings concentration, and can also be used for the reconstruction of the old pool. Its main characteristics are: large wet perimeter, small hydraulic radius, good laminar flow, and particle sedimentation is not disturbed by flocculation water flow.
The straight pipe is used for tower biofilter, high load biofilter, submerged biofilter (also known as contact oxidation tank), and microbial carrier of biological turntable. It is mainly used for biochemical treatment of industrial organic wastewater and urban sewage. The treatment efficiency is higher than that of activated sludge tank, occupying a small area on the ground; Aeration intensity is lower than that of activated sludge, and sludge return is not required; Small amount of sludge, strong adaptability, greatly reducing the workload of sludge treatment after dehydration.
[Installation of honeycomb inclined pipe filler]
1. Installation of sludge discharge pipe at the bottom of sedimentation tank
The installation sequence of inclined tube sedimentation tank generally starts from the bottom. The installation of the sludge drainage pipeline system at the bottom shall be completed first to ensure that the opening of the sludge drainage pipeline meets the requirements of the inclined tube filler bonding meter and is firmly fixed. The next installation procedure can only be started after the inspection is correct.
2. Complete packing support installation
According to the installation construction drawing of filler bracket for inclined tube sedimentation tank, first install the filler bracket in place, check that all welding nodes are firm, the bracket strength is sufficient to bear the weight of filler, and complete the anti-corrosion treatment on the surface of the bracket;
3. Complete the hot joint of inclined pipe filler
Each inclined pipe filler shall be packaged as a separate hot joint unit according to the hot joint method of inclined pipe filler. One unit shall be 1m2 after hot joint. After hot joint, it shall be stacked neatly on the site (a small amount of loose pieces shall be reserved for standby).
4. Assembly in inclined tube packing pool
Assemble the hot pressed packing unit from left to right on the upper part of the packing bracket. Keep the 60 ° angle unchanged all the time. Each unit shall be properly compressed during sequential assembly. If the size is not correct when assembling to the far right, it is necessary to use loose inclined tube packing to hot joint according to the size before assembly until all units are in place.
5. Upper fixing of inclined pipe packing
Since the specific gravity of inclined tube filler is 0.92, which is slightly less than water, after the inclined tube filler is assembled in place in the tank, 10mm round steel should be pulled from left to right above the filler for reinforcement (two round steel bars are required to pass through the upper part of each unit filler). Both ends of the round steel should be firmly fixed on the wall of the sedimentation tank. After the round steel is installed, the possible looseness and floating of inclined tube filler during initial use can be well prevented, The round steel is anti-corrosion with epoxy coal tar pitch.
6. Operation and commissioning of inclined tube sedimentation tank
(1) Check whether the water inflow is uniform, which shall not impact the sedimentation tank and affect the sedimentation effect;
(2) Adjust the height and levelness of the outlet weir groove to a proper level to keep the outlet water uniform;
(3) After the above construction procedures, the filler installation of inclined tube sedimentation tank has been completed. After normal operation, it is necessary to determine the sludge discharge period according to the concentration of suspended solids in the influent, pay attention to timely sludge discharge, and ensure that the inclined tube sedimentation tank always maintains a good operating state and satisfactory effluent quality.